I. General Information
Contacting the Controller is possible via an email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or correspondence address: Kamikaze Sp. z o.o. ul.Piotrkowska 262/264 90-361, Łódź
1. Controller - Kamikaze Sp. z o.o. ul. Piotrkowska 262/264 90-361, Łódź
2. Personal data - any information which are related to an identified natural person or identifiable by one of several special characteristics, which expresses the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, commercial, cultural or social identity, including IP address, location data, an online identifier and information collected by cookie files or other similar technologies;
4. Data processing - any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
5. GDPR or Regulation (Eu) 2016/679 Regulation (Eu) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE;
6. Website - the website managed by the Controller at: https://Kamikaze.digital;
7. User - any natural person visiting the Website or using one or several services or functionalities described in the Policy.
III. Data processing in regard to using the Website
In connection with the User's use of the Website, the Controller collects data to the extent necessary to provide individual services offered, as well as information on the User's activity on the Website:
While accessing the Website
1. While viewing the Website, the browser used by the User automatically sends information to the Website server. The following data is collected without User's active participation and stored to the moment of automatic erasure:
1. IP address of User's device,
2. date and time of access,
3. name and URL address of downloaded file,
4. internet site that redirected to the Website,
5. the User's browser and, if necessary, User's operating system,
6. the User's Internet provider.
IV. Purposes and legal grounds of data processing on the Website
Personal data of all Users accessing the Website are processed by the Controller:
1. for analytical and statistical purposes - the legal grounds is legitimate interest pursued by the Controller (point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR) meaning conducting Users' activity and preferences analysis in order to improve functionalities or provided services;
2. for marketing purposes of the Controller and third parties;
V. Data processing in regard to recruitment process
You have the right to access your personal data, right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, right to object as well as right to data portability and right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. Personal data will be processed for the purposes of realizing the recruitment process. Providing personal data in the scope resulting from the Act of Labour Code of 26 June 1974 is obligatory. Providing personal data outside this scope is voluntary. Refusal to provide obligatory personal data can deem the recruitment process impossible to conduct.
The Controller processes obligatory personal data based on legal requirement, while the legal grounds for processing additional data is User's consent. Personal data will be processed to the moment of closing the recruitment process and throughout the period of potential claims lodged in relation to the recruitment process. In case of consent to participate in future recruitment process - data will be processed to the moment of withdrawing consent. The consent can be withdrawn at any time.
VI. Data processing in regard to a webinar/training/open meeting
Personal data is processed to identify the sender and realize services of webinar/training/open meeting in accordance with point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR. Data will be also processed for analytical and statistical purposes in accordance with point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR, relating to keeping statistics of Users' enquiries sent via the Website for the purpose of improving its functionalities.
VII. Data processing in regard to a newsletter
Personal data is processed to identify the sender and realize the service of sending cyclical newsletter in accordance with point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR. Data will be also processed for analytical and statistical purposes in accordance with point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR, relating to keeping statistics of Users' enquiries sent via the Website for the purpose of improving its functionalities.
VIII. Data processing in regard to an online report
Personal data is processed to identify the sender and realize the service of sending an online report by email in accordance with point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR. Data will be also processed for analytical and statistical purposes in accordance with point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR, relating to keeping statistics of Users' enquiries sent via the Website for the purpose of improving its functionalities.
IX. Time period of data processing
1. Time period of data processing by the Controller depends on the type of provided service and the purpose of data processing. As a rule, data is processed for the period of providing the service or validity of an agreement, to the moment of withdrawing consent or lodging a successful complaint against data processing in cases where legal grounds for data processing is legitimate interest of the Controller.
2. Time period of data processing can be prolonged in cases where data processing is necessary to establish and exercise potential claims or defend against them. After this period data can be only stored in time and scope that is legally required. After the period of processing, data is irreversibly erased or anonymized.
X. User's rights
The User shall have the following rights:
1. Right of information about data processing - pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain from the Controller information about processed personal data. Specifically, the User can request information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
2. Right to rectification - pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain from the Controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her;
3. Right to obtain a copy - on this basis the Controller provides a copy of the personal data undergoing processing concerning the User that exercises this right;
4. Right to erasure - pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her where the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
5. Right to restrict processing - pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing data when the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, the processing is unlawful and the User opposes the erasure of the personal data while the Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the User for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to Article 21 GDPR or if the User exercised their right to object pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
6. Right of data portability - pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, the User has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which they have provided to the Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit those data to another controller;
7. Right to withdraw consent - pursuant to Article 7(3) GDPR, the User has the right to withdraw his or her consent for the Controller's data processing at any time;
8. Right to lodge a complaint - if the User considers that processing their data infringes GDPR regulations or other regulations relating to personal data protection, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The Controller undertakes to regularly review and update this Policy.